Monday, February 4, 2013

Motivation Monday

"Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it."
- Cicero

For the first time ever, I went searching for a quote.  There was something I needed to say.  And that is....

THANK YOU!

Thank you to my friends who always believe in me, no matter how difficult my dreams are to attain.  Thank you to my family who always lend me a hand when I fall.  Thank you to my kids for never telling me dinner sucks....

Seriously though, today I am so thankful.  I am very excited and extremely humbled that when I thought I wouldn't be able to attend a writer's workshop (that I really, really, really wanted to attend) people stepped in with not only ideas and money, but encouragement.  Everyone has made this moment shine bright.  You have a taken a moment of adversity, divided among yourselves until there was nothing left for me - but hope.

I love you all - and thank you, THANK YOU for always believing in me!

2 comments: