Monday, December 9, 2013

Hello out there

Alright I'm just going to throw this out to the big wide blogosphere:

Does anybody miss us?

Just wondering.

Maybe I should ask the right question: Does anyone miss Toni's posts? I sure do! She made me laugh and cry with her witty and sometimes goofy posts. She inspired me to keep writing though the tough times. She gave me several ah-ha moments and things to ponder. I miss that!

Anybody with me? Any other Toni fans out there?

For some down and out pre-published authors, we would sure love to hear for some of our followers. Anyone?

Ok maybe I'll sweeten the deal: For the first one that responds I'll send a Lisa Schroader signed bookmark!!!

Hello?

6 comments:

  1. I love to hear from you both! Please write!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melanie! Your response means a lot to us!!! I'll give you a signed bookmark! Wahoo!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Megan!! We miss you too! Thanks for your support!

      Delete
  3. Thank you to our two awesome followers Melanie and Megan for brightening our day with a little comment. And thank you to those ten people that read our blog today. At least we know a few people read our "little blog that could".

    ReplyDelete