Monday, February 18, 2013

Motivation Monday

What no quote?
Nope.  Not today.
But it's Motivation Monday, don't you have to have a motivational quote?
Nope.
Why?
Because I said so, that's why....

Because sometimes you have to find your own motivation.  Anyone who reads our little blog on a regular basis may have started to feel a theme coming on of late.  Yep, I am talking myself into being brave and attending a writer's workshop.  So lucky for you, the way I talk myself into it is by lecturing others about finding their motivation, and believing in themselves.... well read the last few posts and you'll get the idea.

SO.... back to finding your own motivation.  I decided, while researching who will be at the writer's workshop I am attending, to go back and find the article that changed the way I looked at writing. (which happens to be a post by a someone who happens to be a guest speaker at the very workshop I am attending - can we say "holy sweet mother of excited Toni!!"???)

I read the post again tonight, and I must say I still love it!  It explains everything, especially that all important word of "craft" (which for any non-writers, is flung around like a literary cuss word no one truly understands)

So here ya go.  This is my motivation

Thanks to Molly O'Neill for making everything click for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment